Thursday, March 24, 2016

Infographic

My Infographic
     What makes a good info graphic you ask? Well, first it needs to be organized because no one wants a info graphic that isn't organized. Second, it needs to be planned out which also goes back to the organization part. You cant just go make an info graphic without a plan and not know what your doing. Lastly, it needs to have some sort of picture that can also explain what you are trying to say.
   
     The site that I used was Picktochart.com
          Overall it was a good site. This is because it allowed you to add different graphics and change the different statistics. It also lets you pick your different templates by searching for the type that your using. You can search from different categories like sports, and other stuff.
      I think that my info graphic turned out better than I thought. This is because I found more information than I thought that was available.

No comments:

Post a Comment