Monday, January 25, 2016

How A Driveless Sees The Road
Car company's have been working to fix the main part of driving...the driver. Traffic has been getting worse every year. If you do the math for traffic, 162 lifetimes are wasted per day in the US. Drive less cars benefit those people that don't the ability to see the road. A lot of people under underestimate the ability of the drive less car. The drive less car can see the cars surroundings around it and it can do what it needs to do to avoid the objects.

How much will this car cost?
Will a lot of people buy this car as an excuse for texting while driving?

6 comments:

  1. I think that those self-driving cars will cost around fifty-thousand bucks. They probably won't be worth an arm and a leg, but they will not come cheap.

    Many of people probably will buy this car as an excuse, maybe they will buy it because they are bored of driving but maybe the tech is safe enough to text and drive. Technically you are not driving if the car drives for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the car will be expensive because I think that since they have so much technology and they need so much programing then I think they will be more than an regular driver assist car. I think a lot of people that have the money will have the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how much this car will cost but it will probably cost a lot. It takes a lot of time to make those cars to add all of the programs in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I not am sure that I would buy it just so that I could text, but I do see a gift of time here. I would love to be able to grade homework while I drive to the store or home. Even just chatting with someone while going through traffic would be more enjoyable than driving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i do not know because their are not many driverless cars on the market

    ReplyDelete
  6. This could differently be a excuse for texting and driving because, the driver does not have to be in control of the wheel

    ReplyDelete